The Buyer’s Guide to AP Invoice Automation highlights the steps to building a business case to help secure your cashflow and enable a remote workforce
Organizations around the world are grappling with the effects of an uncertain economy, and are facing unprecedented challenges managing their business and keeping the company running while still protecting their employees. Now is the right time to optimize your AP automation processes as the barrier to entry is impressively low in terms of both cost and effort needed to get up and running. The value provided from an AP automation solution is extremely high in the current environment, and might be crucial to ensure business continuation and workforce safety.
Standard benefits include:
- Remote, digital and flexible working for AP and finance teams
- Full visibility into essential real-time financial data, including cash flow and management
- Transformed supplier payments process via automated electronic payments to reduce risk of fraud and eliminate manual tasks
- Immediate value from day one with a cloud-based AP automation solution and deployment as part of your organization’s business continuity plan leveraging best-practice, 100% digital methods
- Expected ROI within the first year with up to 95% truly touchless invoice processing
Download this guide to help you kick-start your AP automation project by defining the 6 steps to build a solid business case and gain the internal approvals needed to get started.