Bringing existing monitoring tools from the virtual machine (VM) era to the dynamic Kubernetes world can provide significant challenges.
This ebook uncovers ten best practices from industry leaders for Kubernetes observability and other insights on today’s state of monitoring, including:
- Why observability matters
- The transition from monitoring to observability
- Cloud native’s distinct characteristics
- Why monitoring Kubernetes is different
- How Chronosphere and Google accelerate cloud native and Kubernetes success