Evolve your legal team from doing more with less to more impact, less stress. This eBook outlines how legal departments can embrace technology change to drive business performance and growth.
Technological shifts are happening all around us, on a continual and ongoing basis. General counsels (GCs), in-house legal departments, and contract teams are not immune to the need for digital transformation either.
In fact, a legal digital transformation is already underway. More and more, legal teams are adopting and implementing end-to-end legal technology that can be deployed out of the box, and have the potential to digitally transform themselves completely, becoming far more efficient and effective than ever before
Download this eBook to embrace technological change – and drive business performance and growth. Plus, you will learn about:
- Adopting and implementing leading-edge technology for legal departments
- Choosing the right technology vendor
- Creating a blueprint – or roadmap – for your company to achieve critical business outcomes, with the help of a digital assessment – or scorecard
- Outperforming return on investment (ROI) benchmarks and determining how to measure success through key performance indicators (KPIs) and other key metrics in legal digital transformation
- How other GCs succeeded in their digital transformation projects